We take the COVID very seriously at Beauty 8 and comply with all guidance. We are fully masked and always wear protective clothing and have protective screens. Entry to the salon is controlled to ensure that no more than 3 clients can be in the building at any time one time. There are numerous hand sanitisers throughout the property and at every workstation.
- If you have any symptoms please call and cancel your appointment, it is better to be safe than sorry
- Upon arriving at the salon please make sure that you are already wearing your mask
- Sanitise your hands in the lobby from the auto dispenser and ring the bell to await entry.
- Once inside the salon please follow the instructions of the therapist
- Place your outdoor clothing in a box provided
- You will be asked to provide you contact details for track and trace
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and dispose of it in the toilet
Always follow the instructions of the Therapist
Thank you for your understanding